This beautiful, historic Inn was originally built in 1868 as a Poor House on 118 acres. Over the years it has been completely renovated, but the rooms are still complemented with high ceilings and tall windows. Located in an active community in the heart of Livingston County, there are plenty of local attractions for everyone from fine dining, to fishing all within minutes.
Renowned as the “Grand Canyon of the East” and recently voted the Best in the Nation by USA Today, this park is one of the most scenically magnificent areas in the eastern U.S. The Genesee River roars through the gorge over three major waterfalls between cliffs (as high as 600 feet in places) surrounded by lush forests.
Have a self-contained camping vehicle? Bring it with and stay on-site!
- $25.00 per night, per camping vehicle for non-members
- Members must show their current membership card. Free camping/admission is a benefit of Museum membership and does not extend to non-member guests. The Museum asks that its membership benefits be respected.
- Campers will receive a re-entry pass so they may leave the grounds and return. Please keep your pass with you.
- All camping vehicles must be self-contained. No hook-ups are provided; e.g., Electric, Water, or Sewage. There is no dump station on the grounds.
- No campfires. Please, no fire pits.
- No trash service – carry in/carry out. Upon leaving, please leave your campsite clean.
- Please be considerate of other campers. Curtail noise, including generators, between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.
- Use a safe and prudent speed when driving within the camping area.
- Parking for one vehicle per camper is allowed in the camping area. Others vehicles must park in the regular parking lot.
To register for onsite camping, please complete the Camper Registration Form and email to us at NationalWarplaneMuseum@gmail.com ATT: Camping
If there are any problems, contact the persons in charge on the field
Livingston County is host to many excellent lodging options. There are several hotels, bed and breakfasts, inns and many beautiful campgrounds to choose from. Check out the Livingston County website for available accommodations and see what other explorations you can add to your trip to Geneseo!